lørdag den 28. januar 2012

This is my life | Lazy saturday


Normally I love weekends, because that means I get to see my hubby more than the usual afternoon/evening, but today I've been all alone all day. He left at 8 this morning, and now it´s past 6, and he's not due home anytime soon. Sucks. 

I figured I would make today useful and clean the place, get some baking done, the works. What did I end up doing? Well, I spend quite a while on the internet, checking up on things. Then I went on to spending a few hours watching M*A*S*H. I'm over halfway through season 2 my brother got me for my birthday. Savouring the episodes.. 






I did actually manage to get some baking done, but it ended up taking my whole afternoon. As in really, it's taken me about 3 hours. 

My hubby got this monstrous machine from his parents, and I've been waiting to try out it. I decided that would be today! I almost regretted it just trying to get it out of the box - got a couple of bruises from that battle.




Because our kitchen is so small I had to set it up in the living room, but I got to work and started mixing the dough.







Today's little baking project was cinnamon rolls, and they turned out quite nice!










The reason it took so long was a continuos battle with the machine (and because I was lazy and took my time with everything). I mean, yeah, it's nice to have a machine stirr things up for you, but honestly, I think it would have been easier to just do it by hand like I usually do. 

Anyhow, now I've tried it and now it's time to sample the cinnamon rolls to see how they turned out. I guess I really should work out tomorrow.

How did you spend your saturday?

/Lea Binta

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please make my day and leave a comment!

Have a wonderful day.