onsdag den 21. marts 2012

Home Decor | Computer table


About a week ago we spent some days re-doing our livingroom and moving the furniture around. As a result there were a few things that didn't fit anymore, and we ended up with an empty space, as well as in need of some extra storage space. 

My parents held the answer in their basement, and they came by sunday for some afternoon coffee, and they brought this marvellous piece of furniture with them:



The drawers are great for tablecloths, candles, and what-not, and it also works as my new computer table. I absolutely love it. 

While I snapped a couple of pictures of our new piece of furniture, Obelix decided to wreak havoc on his chair. 






How can you not love him?

/Lea Binta


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please make my day and leave a comment!

Have a wonderful day.