tirsdag den 27. marts 2012

Snapshots | The past week


Fun with Plato, my brother's adorable great dane


Making fresh spring rolls for the first time



I finally got around to polishing my saxophone, and while I was getting a cloth and some water Obelix decided he had found a new place to nap. He looked so cute I couldn't tell him off and I let him stay there as long as he wanted. 






My wonderful man washed the windows, and now the sunshine can finally come through. Notice the difference between the washed and unwashed windows!






This blew me away. Such talented ladies! I wish I could learn to do that, but I don't think I have the patience.



/Lea Binta

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please make my day and leave a comment!

Have a wonderful day.