tirsdag den 17. april 2012

Just a thought | Positive

So, I know I've been neglecting my blog a bit.
The days are just disappearing.

I started working fulltime a couple of weeks ago, and I'm still getting used to it. It's quite tough, but I'm hanging in there, and I'm quite amazed that my body has already gotten used to 7 hours of sleep or less, when I've been used to at least 9 hours for the past year. 

At work they measure different things, like how effective and productive we are. They also measure how happy the customers are with how we handled their case. The customers tell us their satisfaction by answering a text and rating us. You would be surprised how much those texts mean to us. 

Maybe it's because I'm still new, and I need the confirmation that I'm doing alright, but a text from a satisfied customer can make my day. 

It's not much, but it's enough.

It's all in the little things, right?




A compliment can make a day.
My day.
Anyone's day.

A compliment is always appreciated. And it really doesn't take much, but we still often forget to compliment each other. 

I like complimenting people, but I often forget it. Things get in the way, I get busy, you know the drill. It's a shame.

I know how happy it makes me.
Compliments are the best.
Everyone likes them.

It's all about the little things, yes?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please make my day and leave a comment!

Have a wonderful day.