lørdag den 9. juni 2012

Baking | Soccer Cupcakes


I am so proud of the way my Denmark vs Holland cupcakes turned out,
that I decided they deserved a post of their own!

Obviously, no baking happens without my favorite
(and well, only) apron.


A couple of days ago I bought this tip in order to make grass with my icing.
And it worked like a charm! 
At least for the first cupcake.


Then, after the first cupcake, things starting going badly. 
The tip I'd bought didn't fit my piping bag, and I thought I could fix it,
but it was really complicated.
It ended up requiring tools from hubby's toolbox and several hours
of hard work.
But in the end, we managed to make it cooperate,
and this is the result:




I made the flags from fondant yesterday, and let them dry overnight.
I cheated a bit and bought the soccer balls.

I think they turned out pretty neat, and it was such a great night.
And oh, Denmark won (YAY!) in case you didn't know.. 

Who are you rooting for in this year's Euro Cup?

/Lea Binta

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please make my day and leave a comment!

Have a wonderful day.