søndag den 30. december 2012

December | Presents

I was going to write a post about my thoughts on this Christmas,
but I can't find the words. 
This year's Christmas was different somehow,
but I can't figure out how to explain it.
Maybe I'll do a post on it later.

This year our presents weren't all that big,
since we mostly wished for money so we could buy new furniture
for our livingroom. 

I searched high and low for pictures of how our livingroom looked before,
but I couldn't find any.
I know I have some somewhere, 
but they're hiding from me somewhere clever.

Of course we were too eager to take a 'before' picture
when putting up the new furniture, 
so now you have to settle for the 'after' pictures.

We love how our livingroom looks now.




Normally our table isn't that fancy, 
but I had my brother, parents, in-laws, uncle+wife, and grandparents
over for coffee yesterday, since it's my birthday tomorrow.
I made lots of little cakes, and they turned out great,
although I was really worried about my gingerbread house.
It was a bit too soft, so it was slowly caving in when we put it together,
but it held!






Today is all about cleaning up and taking down the Christmas decorations,
and getting ready to celebrate New Year's Eve with good friends.

/Lea Binta

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please make my day and leave a comment!

Have a wonderful day.