tirsdag den 4. december 2012

This is my life | Rainbow


WARNING: This post is NOT about Christmas, snow or cake.
If you're squeamish, look away.

I took an introductory archery class last night.
It was a lot of fun, and I really want to go again.
Just one small problem.
Well, it's kinda big actually. 
This.

What is that rainbow colored madness going on on my arm, you ask?
That would be a bruise.
The largest and most painful bruise I have ever had.
How did I get it you ask?
Archery class.
Apparently, when I stretch my left arm, my elbow goes down flat,
thereby sticking out a bit, and gets hit with the bowstring
every time I release. 
I tried altering my arm, but it didn't work.
All my good shots were immensely painful. 
I didn't whine at the class, though, it was too much fun.
I was just a little surprised when I got home and half my arm
was blue and red.
I mean, I knew it hurt, but still.. 


2 things about this bruise that bums me out:

1.
I wont be going back to the archery class. 
Not sure it's worth that much pain.

2. 
It's a badass bruise, but it wont leave a scar.
In a week you wont even know it ever happened!
I like scars. Is that weird?
Maybe I'll do a post on scars sometime.


I suppose this means I'll have to find another way to get that
Olympic gold medal I've been eyeing.
Any suggestions?

- Lea Binta

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please make my day and leave a comment!

Have a wonderful day.