mandag den 28. januar 2013

Just a Thought | Monday


It's monday today - can you tell by looking at my kitchen?
I promise I didn't eat all those pizzas by myself!
It took me more than 1 cup of coffee to get me going this morning,
but I successfully dragged myself out of bed before noon.
I got up at 9! Believe it or not.
It was tough, let me tell you!

BUT, and I'm very proud of this, I may only have been up for about 4 hours,
but I've already cleaned the kitchen, done almost all of the dishes,
cleaned up the livingroom, dusted off a couple of shelves,
and I've had both breakfast AND lunch!
Whew!

This is why I'll be spending the rest of the afternoon on the couch.

Happy monday everyone. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Please make my day and leave a comment!

Have a wonderful day.